Finally! The winter blues are over and it’s time to celebrate summer in Ann Arbor—there is really no place better to be than here.
At 618 South Main we are so lucky to be close to everything happening throughout town! Here is everything you need to do this summer in Ann Arbor:
1. Ann Arbor Summer Festival – ends July 4. Find a full schedule here.
2. Dart For Art—July 17. Sign up here.
3. 2017 Summer Beer Festival – July 21 - 22. Get your tickets here.
4. Ann Arbor Street Art Fair, The Original – July 20 – 23. Learn about the non-profit organization here.
5. Kayak or tube in Gallup Park – all summer. Find out how to rent kayaks here.
6. Bill’s Beer Garden—all summer. Find a list of their beers and ciders here.
Comment on our Facebook if we missed your favorite Ann Arbor event. Now, get out and enjoy the sun!