Shamrocks and Shenanigans Reminder
Running Fit and Conor O’Neill’s will be putting on the Seventeenth Annual Shamrocks and Shenanigans 5K run/walk on March 13, 2016. This charity event will run from 8:45AM-11:00AM and will require the closing of the following streets from 8:00AM-11:00AM on March 13:
• S. Main from Washington to Stadium Blvd.
• Washington between S. First and Main Street
• S. First between W. Washington and East William
• East William between S. First and Main Street
• S. Ashley between William and West Jefferson
• West Jefferson between S. Ashley and S. Main Street
All streets affected will be reopened as soon as safely possible, but absolutely no later than 11:00AM. In addition to the street closings, please note that refreshments will be served after the race behind Conor O’Neill’s and a speaker system will be used to play music around 8:45AM.
The event has been coordinated with all relevant City service areas for the purposes of traffic control and for the protection and safety of participants and the general public.
Road closure notifications are provided through the City’s website.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!
For more information on Shamrocks and Shenanigans please visit runshamrocks.com
POSTED AT 3/01/2016